"Ann's Cafe"

 Inside the OLRC is a framed key which commemorates the opening of The Selly Oak Colleges Library in 1932, by Mrs Edward Cadbury. This library was built to house the middle-eastern manuscripts of Alphonse Mingana. It was endowed by Dr Edward Cadbury. The key is framed with a mirror, revealing the initials "ED" on the back of the key, which stand for Edward and Dorothy Cadbury.

The shuttle bus to the main campus leaves from the lime tree on the right. 

The J Rendell Harris Room (11/DEC/2013)

Winter light in the OLRC (11/DEC/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment